Good evening readers.
After a morning of shovelling snow and wandering around a bit, I finally got myself motivated to put paint to figure. Here are the results.
I got a good start on my Slaughterloo (Alternative Armies mass Napoleonic game) light infantry British Orcs. 54038 Orc Colour Party
I purchased the set below a while ago to do some alterations and set them aside because I could not figure out what I wanted to do with them.
Two of the figures were not altered but I took off the drummer's head gear and turned what I could not get off into hair.
I am in need of a light unit in S'loo, so I started with these 3 and I'm happy with the way they turned out. I was really happy with how the drummer's hair turned out. The hair was done by cutting grooves into what was left of the removed hat and then painting brown and drybrushing an ivory over it. The rest was just a normal paint job.
I am just really happy with how they look and looking forward to getting the rest of the unit done.
Next I decided to finish the superhero figures for the old Heritage game Superheroes and Supervillians from the 80s. This was my first miniature game, which I bought because I wanted to play a superhero game and it was the first one I found. To this day, I still have not played it. This of course could be because I lost the rules and then found them many years later.
Finally I decided to get the GW commissar painted that I have had for years. I am not sure but I think it is OOP. I might add her to my INQ28 set.
Thanks to my good mate Eve Hallow for the inspiration on getting some of my old mini's painted with his excellent work.
Thanks for the look!